10k Training: Week 7

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Another busyyyy week! No time for blogging although I've had a million things to say (not really, but at least a few thoughts).  At least this time I did do all of my runs from my training plan.


Week 7 in review:

Monday
Scheduled: 3 mile easy run
Ran: 4.84 mi @ 10'15" pace. 

I did more than scheduled because I never did the long run last week so I wanted to get it done ASAP!

Tuesday
Scheduled: Easy C/T or off
Did: Cardio H2O class + Will Power & Grace Class (Squats/Planks) For a total of 2 hours worth of classes at the gym.  I know squats and planks are good for you but that class kills me and my knees. :P

Wednesday
Scheduled: Hills + 10 minutes easy
Did: Ran 3 miles on the track with Jen.  3.15 miles @ 9'36" pace

Thursday
Scheduled: 3 miles easy
Did: Nothing!

Friday
Scheduled: nothing
Did: Hills workout. 
5 minute warmup, 15 minute on the incline mode on the treadmill with 400m on and 400m off, 10 minute cooldown.  
Ended up being 3.15 miles @ 10'10" pace


Saturday
Scheduled: 5 mile long run
Did: nothing!

Sunday
Scheduled: C/T or off
Did: 5 miles on the treadmill! It was tough. ended up being 5.01 mi @ 10'05" pace.  So glad I reached that goal though, 5 miles was looming over me like an unattainable goal.   Maybe I succeeded because I bought myself my 5-mile present a week early? :)  I will do a post with my new purchases as soon as I get a chance. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)