New Stuff Thursday

Thursday, March 7, 2013

The title of this post is the least cool or clever title ever... mmk just had to get that out of the way.  It's safe to say that I have done a little shopping the past few weeks, but I've been too busy to post pictures or give any updates.  So I'm just going to update you on a few new workout-related purchases at once!  

First up is the pair of Lululemon Run: Speed shorts that I found on the Lululemon Exchange facebook group.  The shorts are the polka dot naked seam speed shorts from the 2012 Sea Wheeze half marathon.  I read Lululemon Addict's posts about the Sea Wheeze marathon and saw these shorts and made it my mission to find a pair somehow.  I was impressed by the facebook group and how fast I got my shorts. They were in good shape and I am happy with the purchase!  For reference, I am wearing a size 4 in these shorts.  I think I'm ideally between a size 2 and 4, because they are a bit loose on my leg, but I'll probably continue with size 4 for the speed shorts

Next, I got some neon laces for my Asics Gel Nimbus running shoes.  I've had the shoes for a few months and they were feeling pretty blah to me.  I got three pairs of neon laces from the Nike outlet. 

Spare laces! So cheap at the Nike outlet, they were $1.99! I must admit, I got the idea from Neon Blond Runner to go to the Nike outlet for the laces. Thank you!!

I also ordered a second pair of my Gel Nimbus 14's from runningwarehouse.com because I have put about 200 miles on mine and wanted to start mixing it up every other time with a new pair so I can get more uses out of my grey ones . I really like this pink color!

Next up is a pair of Pink Nike shorts that I got from the outlet.  I don't think they are tempo shorts but I'm not really sure what they are exactly.  They fit almost like a mix between the tempos and pacers. Like them a lot! 

I also got a tank for $7!!!!! from the Under Armour outlet.  It fits almost like the cool racerback, but its a bit stretchier and tighter. I like it because it feels like it holds me in a bit more. I apologize again for the dirty mirror myspace shot. 

And finally, even my Gracie girl got something new... a haircut! She looked like scrappy stray dog and something needed to be done before the ASPCA came knocking at my door.  She wanted me to show you all her before and after so you could marvel at her beauty. 


Have you gotten anything new lately? 

Do you own a pair of lululemon speed shorts? How do you like them to fit? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)