Ivivva Keep Ur Cool Tank vs. the Cool Racerback

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I am finally getting to the review of the Ivivva tank that I bought after my last 5k.  I figured I would compare it to the tried and true Lululemon Cool Racerback seeing as Ivivva is the sister (read: kid) brand of Lulu.   Anyway, I really was impressed with the Keep Ur Cool Racer tank.  The luon light fabric is about 80% as thick as the regular luon tanks that I have from Lulu.  I read some complaints on the website about the thinness of the luon but it is not that thin in my opinion... and I like having different options of thick/thin depending on how I am layering. 

The fit is very similar.  I think the Ivivva tank size 12 is the same length as the cool racerback size 4...maybe a half centimeter shorter if anything.  The biggest difference that I noticed was the more modest neckline of the Ivivva tank.  It makes sense that it would not be as low cut since the Ivivva tank is technically for kids. 

Above -- Ivivva Keep Ur Cool tank $$, size 12 (found here)
For size reference, I am 5'3" and about 108 lbs with a pretty narrow build. 
Below -- Lululemon Cool Racerback $$$, size 4 (found here)


I would definitely purchase another Ivivva tank if they came out with a wider variety of colors.  Right now, the selection is somewhat juvenile and limited.  I suppose that this is because it IS a kid's brand AND Lululemon probably doesn't want all of their clientele going for the cheaper tanks!   Have you had any experience with Ivivva? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)