Four miles....FINALLY

Sunday, December 9, 2012


I went running today with my roommate and friend.  It had been a few days since my last run due to finals and having zero time, so I was worried that I would have to start from scratch seeing as I am generally in very.bad.shape.  My roommate is a good runner (at least in my book!) and she promised to go at my pace.  I think she pushed us a little bit, but that was a good thing.  I secretly wanted to do four miles, but I didn't say anything until I knew I could do it... which was at about 2.9 miles.  We ran the entire thing! Woo. So proud of myself.  I know there will be bad days again, but at least running is starting to "click" a little more. 


I wore my new Ivivva tank that I bought after my last 5k.  I loved it! Here is a general layout of what I wore today. I will do a review on that shirt in the next few days.  But for now, back to studying!!


Run12-9-12




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)