Running on: November 24, 2012

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Just ran nonstop for 33 minutes (besides red light breaks). That is the longest nonstop run I have ever done in my life. Very happy!! I got a second wind at about 20 minutes, but of course at 22 minutes there was a red light so I had to stop for that.  It was absolutely freezing outside (29 degrees). I can't imagine running in any colder weather. Yikes!
Wore my new Asics Gel Nimbus running shoes that I picked up last week at a local running store. They felt great.  I'm a supinator, or underpronator, so I needed some shoes with extra cushioning because I run on the outside of my feet.  It is kind of unusual I guess and affects mostly people with high arches.  It has also been causing me some knee pain, so I am going to have to keep an eye on that. 

I've worn the same pair of running pants the past three times I've run because they are my only ankle-length pants and they are also really comfortable.  They're a pair of Nike running tights (similar pair here). I got them at the Nike outlet store last month. I'm going to have to get another pair!!

I attached the breakdown of my run from Nike+. (btw I LOVE THE NIKE GPS RUNNING APP).  Looks like I got faster every mile! Okay, time to shower and study..........
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)