Finals are cramping my style

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Figuratively, not literally (at least I hope not.....!).   As law school finals are underway, I am trying to keep up with my running, but I probably won't get in as many during this time as I'd like. 

With that in mind, I have found some time to partake in my favorite activity: online window shopping.  I made a list of some exercise-related goodies that I like, some of which are already on my xmas list. 
(Shown: Lululemon Runder Under Long Sleeve, here ($88))

(Shown: Lululemon what the fluff ear warmer, here ($36))
(Shown: The North Face Kosmo Vest, here ($99))


(Shown: Gap, Gapfit motion long sleeve, here ($31))

(Shown: iLuv armband, great for skinny arms, here ($13))

What products are you loving? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)