11 Week Workout Plan: Week 1 Review

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Last week was the first week of my "11 week workout plan." No specific rhyme or reason to having 11 weeks... I just wanted to lay out a plan for myself to get active. Here's the schedule for week 1.


Monday - I did 60 minutes of my Ultimate conditioning class which is a mix of cardio/lifting

Tuesday  - off

Wednesday - Had to work all night! Wasn't able to exercise

Thursday - 2 miles on treadmill @ 10:15 pace; and then 20 minute Tabata workout from Hillary at Nutrition Nut on the Run.


Friday - 5:30 am Ultimate conditioning class and 1 mile on the TM

Sat & Sunday - Nothing!

Three days working out is better than zero! Feeling pretty good. Goal for next week is 4 days + healthier eating :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)