Holding myself accountable (1 year later?!?!)

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Wow! A lot has happened since my last post. Lets see... I studied for the bar exam, took the bar exam, started work clerking for my firm, found out I PASSED the bar exam, became a lawyer, bought a fixer upper (kind of--parents own it), and have been crazy busy. Working out? It has taken a backseat. I'm afraid that while I'm getting adjusted to my job, I am unable to have the freedom to really focus on exercise and enjoying my time working out. That should not stop me from finding some time to get workouts in though. My friend Jen (who I've talked about on this blog) and I are both at a point where we want to start getting back to running and being fit. We followed the 10k running plan last year almost to a T, so we decided to make a get fit 11-week workout plan. This is based off of the 10k plan, takes into account our busy schedules, and has a new focus on cross training and weights.

Without further ado:
I hope keeping track on this blog will help keep me accountable in my path to working out more :) I've been doing a few things this week, but the real plan starts on Monday of next week. If you are following along, I will post a key for the things that aren't clear, like "Wed Weights." Those are going to be decided week-of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)