March 2013 Running in Review

Monday, April 1, 2013

March was an interesting month. It was half dominated by my indoor triathlon (doing an ironman over the course of a month...which I finished!! woo!).  The other half was spent in Europe doing an international commercial arbitration competition. I only ran twice but I'm surprised I even did that! Anyway, my review of March reflects these two things.  


March Stats: 
Total Distance: 41.94 miles
Total Time: 7.31 hours
Average Pace: 10'12"

Compared to February, I ran only 11 times as opposed to 14 times, but I still only ran 4 less miles. So I am definitely increasing my mileage.  My pace slowed down a bit, but that is probably because I take a slower pace doing my long runs.   My goal for April is to get back in the 9 min mile arena for my average pace :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)